Saturday, January 5, 2013

Skin-Tight








Levi Jeans, Supra High-Tops, Honour London Latex, Vintage Coat, Gant Scarf.

On some Raf Simons-meets-Lady Gaga trip, I've recently been harbouring a latex obsession. And when I witnessed DSquared2 send a latex clad model down the runway last June, I was too curious not to resist splashing out. With rubber-based brands such as Void Of CourseAtsuko Kudo or Kit Neale's collection for LuxuryLatex, latex has certainly developed beyond the limits of fetish clothing into menswear, and made clear steps towards high-end fashion.

Not mentioning the slightly odd glances you'll get in the street, or the time I got stuck in the above garment, I've only been pleasantly surprised by its versatility.

Patrick
Photography by Théo Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment