Sunday, July 22, 2012

Foe


Whilst many people will have spent the Sunday recovering from a wild night out, or enjoying some wine in a sun-filled park I was that uncool as to be doing household chores. Hopefully, however, my credibility can be salvaged by the fact that I was listening to Foe whilst doing my cleaning and tidying. And yes, I do have to admit that the vacuum cleaner did drown out the music at some points. 
My Sunday activities aside, Foe's songs make for some downright good listening. The Fox is but one example, as she's one of those of artists that manages to write songs that are equally strong as well as different from one another. Then there's also the added bonus of her music videos, which are often simple, but quirky and effective.
For those of you who are London based she'll be playing at 1883's Sunday Sessions next weekend.

Ginger   

2 comments:

  1. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great blog méganne! a shoot should be up tomorrow we've been busy all evening!

      Delete