Wednesday, April 18, 2012

And There Was Light - Design Week

Akihisa Hirata - Photosynthesis

Danillo De Rossi - Glo

Odile Decq - Multi Slice With View


Speech Tchoban & Kuznetsov - Architect's Eye
 Seeing as it's Design Week in Milan, and seeing as my University has been taken over by gigantic installations, I thought it was time to brush up an area which I really haven't ever explored. My idea of design was chairs that you're not sure how you're meant to sit in and light bulbs hung in unexpected places.

Well, turns out there's a bit of both, and as a person who loves lights, I'm going crazy for the work on light that I'm seeing. From huge reflective solar panels to Alice in Wonderlandesque marble lights, I'm finding quite enough creative diversity to satisfy my curiosity!



Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment