Thursday, March 1, 2012

Underground Music Movement





Weirdest sensation over my coffee this morning when this popped up on my profile...! This was some impromptu modelling I did back in October last year for Underground Music Movement, had shoved it to the back of my mind but as the clothes I was modelling were ss2012 they've finally hit the net. You can see the whole campaign here.

The brand has been going since the 80s and is halfway between a record label and a streetstyle clothing company. Might have to go and check out the store here in Milan now.

Patrick

6 comments:

  1. OMG! I've seen you every day during the last Milan fashion week and I didn't recognize you! O_O
    ahahhahahaha
    Hope to see you again and then I'll introduce myself! ;)

    Alessandro - http://www.thefashioncommentator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow the blogoshpere certainly is small!! hope to meet soon, be sure to say hi!! Did you enjoy fashion week?

      Patrick

      Delete
    2. I'll do! ;)
      Yes I liked it so much...especially Gucci and Emporio Armani! ;)
      See you soon...maybe at the Men's FW! ;)

      Delete
  2. Nice blog! I'd be happy if you visited mine and became a follower! :)

    Missingsparkles.com
    INT'L GIVEAWAY

    ♥,
    Minna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stylish and cute photos!

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool and interesting ideas here

    http://www.thetastelevel.com/2012/03/taste-level-x-lyle-scott-reading-week.html

    ReplyDelete