Saturday, March 31, 2012

Grimes


She's all set to be the next big thing of the music sphere...and happily for me, her music is right up my street. If you've not already heard of her, get out your pencils and jot "Grimes" down somewhere, because it looks like she's here to stay.
As a rule, female artists are usually my go-to when it comes to music - so she's easily ticked that box with her airy, girly voice. But she also manages to hit the right balance between sounding slightly outlandish yet incredibly tuneful. Add to that her distinctively blunt fringe and quirky style, not mentioning the fact that she's from Canada (enough to sell anyone to me) - and I'm hooked.

Ginger  

1 comment:

  1. woah - i love this song! And the film clip! the best. Favourite part was 0:40 where she lets the guy go in front of the camera!

    ReplyDelete