Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fendi Returns












This fashion week in Milan marked Fendi's big return in the menswear department. A catwalk and a presentation at Fendi's showroom off Via Sciesia celebrated the relaunch of the line after a two year break. Fendi was out to impress as the collection was a beautiful interpretation of the urban silhouette with just a hint of futuristic imagery.
















We were greeted with a palette of blue, greys and blacks when we arrived at the presentation - the collection had a clear contemporary urban life feel to it, and focused on clean line, geometrical cuts and above all new fibres and techniques. Apart from the very exciting technique of blending two different materials together (a neat transition from leather to wool, as seen below - described as 'Needlefelted Transgenetic Craftsmanship and seamless fabric transitions' in the lookbook), and other perks such as shaved fur and 'micro-checkered leather' were on hand to prove that Fendi really is back in business.

Patrick

3 comments:

  1. They all look kinda creepy! But I love the outfits they are sporting! Great post! Would love it if you could check out my blog and tell me what you think of my latest posts! Follow me, I follow you?!

    xo
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics and collection!!
    I follow u, follow me please
    And I ask you if follow me also here because my google give me a problems :((
    BLOGLOVIN

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. complimenti bellissime foto e articolo

    ReplyDelete