Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fiera di Senigallia


For those in Milan on a Saturday, a detour to the Fiera di Senigallia is more than worth it. It's hidden at the end of Naviglio Grande by a defunct warehouse. From stolen bikes to, well, more regular crap - such as heaps of clothes for under 3€, enough fur to keep an army warm, shoes, books, accessories of all kinds (baskets of dolls' eyes was my favourite), bags, old magazines - there'll be enough to keep you captivated for a couple of hours.

Yesterday I got myself a wool coat, patent leather shoes and a rabbit fur hat, all for under €20. A quick spin in the freezer and it'll all be as good as new.




And if the piles of old stuff isn't enough to entice you, def worth it simply to see young & carefree Milan out enjoying Saturday. Looking beautiful, of course.


Patrick

7 comments:

  1. Did I spot a bunch of fur coats in that third pic? Gosh I've been looking for THE perfect (faux) fur coat for ages and can't seem to find (an affordable) one. But these do look amazing.

    Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos!.. Great1

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish i was there! looks like there was so much to feast your eyes on!
    great post!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  6. That guy reminds me Sheldon Cooper from big bang theory :D

    ReplyDelete