Thursday, November 17, 2011

Belle D'Automne






Being current fashion editor for GUM, I seized the chance to organise and style a photo shoot for the autumn issue (which you can read online here). And although I was slightly daunted by the idea at first, with the lovely photographer Andy King on-board things couldn't have been easier. Our idea: a romantic, wind-swept autumn girl. 
To do this, it only seemed natural to turn to my Glasgow favourites Jennie LoofChouchou Couture for clothes. And then all we needed to do, was add a model Ashleigh like into the equation and we had some warm, seasonal photos. Mulled wine, anyone?

Model  Ashleigh Bradshaw
Photos by Andy King
Hair & make-up by Vikki Skilling

Ginger

9 comments:

  1. Wow.. very cute dress & photos. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice editorial! I really like how saturated the colours are, I get the vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Les photos sont chics!!!!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The first photo is stunning with all the colors! xooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are very nice
    The model's beautiful
    I like the second outfit
    If you like Ermanno Scervino, visit my blog. I'll wait you
    Frances www.theafternoontea.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pics are all so beautiful!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you did a great job styling this
    I love all the looks
    the colors are great, this is why I love Fall!

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete