Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pretty in Pink





I do believe it may be time to blow my own trumpet. 
And why so?, you'll no doubt be wondering. 
Why, quite simply because I made it into the pages of the Independent's i-newspaper this Saturday. As the spread's headline "Pretty in Pink" informs, I was spotted and snapped for wearing my See by Chloe dungarees at LFW. I've not actually had many occasions to wear them, but they were brilliant for fashion week as they are just so comfortable to trudge about in. And they obviously caught more than one eye...
As far as I'm aware my LFW outfits can also be found herehere, herehere (with my brother Théo) & here. Who knew I would end up quite so splattered across the blogosphere?    

Ginger

7 comments:

  1. Jolies photos! Biz

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink overalls! So cool that you were featured in the Independent! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER OUTFIT, i love it, really stylish and feminine

    Nice blog
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the way you dress.
    I added you to my blogroll.
    Great Job Ginger !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog, very interesting.
    .
    http://spirale-rouge.blogspot.com/
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the pink overalls!

    Lauren
    mildmediumhot.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you found your photo on my blog! I adore that skirt so much x

    ReplyDelete