Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nature Morte





I probably take my scissors to jumpers, t-shirts and trousers far too often - as a result of this a large proportion of my wardrobe has at least one tear in it.  But new realms of ripping have just opened their doors as I discovered knitwear is particularly satisfying to unravel.  

I had resisted and refused to buy Dr Martens for a long time but relinquished when I finally found these on eBay. Everybody has to get through at least one pair in a lifetime... don't they?

 Yves Saint Laurent trousers, Dr Martens boots, customised chain, jumper and t-shirt.

Patrick
Photos by Théo Clark

11 comments:

  1. Toujours un côté un peu dépressif, mais j'aime beaucoup. http://musemylife.com/wordpress/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures :))

    www.stylemakessence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is so fabulous. and love that eggplant colored knit!

    couturelust.com
    jewelry giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ur red hair...maybe be cause i am also a redhead! :D

    The Styleograph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog!
    Loving all the pictures!
    Following!

    heddanynabb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I'm loving these photos. What an amazing style!

    Come visit me
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete


  7. I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

    I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
    "Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raw edges are so hot! I love how quirky and cute your style is. It's so far off this generic 'indie' thing that is going on in the world right now, the docs are beautiful on you and these are really some rather stunning photographs. I love that you used interesting angles and locations to shoot this. I am very much liking this.

    Nemo
    http://thegothicmermaid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photography, styling and the hair are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE Your blog...great photos!!

    ReplyDelete