Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Knitwear









Here's a jumper my sister a.k.a Ginger knitted with home-spun and home-dyed wool (thanks to my mum for that bit).
I wanted a loose-knit jumper for the summer (take a look at some of the chunkier knitwear in the ss2011 Dolce&Gabbana collection or some of the sheer jumpers in Jean-Paul Gaultier's one, for inspiration) and was obviously not going to find anything of the kind  in a vintage shop never mind on the high street. No need to look any further, keep it in the family...!

Patrick
Photos by Ginger

10 comments:

  1. The jumper is beautiful, and I would totally wear it! I'm also digging your hair :) xx
    http://gingerdolldreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, love the sweater!

    Would you mind visiting/commenting/following my blog?

    www.fashionwhit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweater! Also I'm a big fan of Kingdom of Style blog. Exactly that kind of style I love!

    Christine
    http://district5-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Tres style!!!!:)

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a great model! And your sister is so talented! Well done for the collab :D

    Come and follow my blog hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah I'm obsessed with the loose-knit! looks fucking awesomeeee!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love that crochet jumper. She did such a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fire!!! love ur blog!! hope youn fall in love with mine!

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! it looks super comfy!

    CrisXx

    www.numen-atit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete