Sunday, April 10, 2011

Glasgow Fashion: Jennie Lööf



                The glorious sunshine we have been witnessing would be enough to lift anyone’s spirits, and this weekend has definitely proven that we all now have our mind set on spring, if not summer. On a vestimentary level, that means returning all those winter garments back to the wardrobe in favour of some summery attire.



video by John Johnston & photos by David Muir for Jennie Lööf
In this line of thought, I’d gladly get my hands on all of Glasgow- based designer's, Jennie Lööf, creations. Her clothes combine pretty much anything you could ask for of summer clothes: gorgeous flowery patterns, colour, unique & interesting designs...Probably the best way to sum her work up would be “happy”, and that’s exactly how I think a summer wardrobe should feel.
She’s got a very cute website, worth checking out for the cool photo-shoots.

 Ginger

21 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this so much. A collective of different patterns and prints. And glasses! Heck yes, ladies in glasses.

    www.luluadores.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love that first patterned blue dress is so beautiful.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these photos the dense colors and vintage crazy attire is awesome! nice!! I like your work!
    if you have a moment check me out and let me know what you think!
    www.shervinnassi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The model is so attractive - and I adore all the pretty flowery florals - the photos have a nostalgic feeling which I Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice blog!
    just found it through your comment on jak & jil!
    Greetings,

    www.jakeanddavies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute girl. I love her tattoos and style.

    blackcatnyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that floral blue/black dress. I've never heard of this brand so thank you for sharing!

    paperwhales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!lovely post :) i follow you now!
    Would you come in my blog and follow me? i'd be very happy!
    XOXO
    http://kassandra-beinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colour contrasts in the second and third picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pics, they look so professional.
    lovely blog! step by mine.

    THELOVELYSANDOTBLOGSPOTDOTCOM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Btw, I stumbled across your blog.. nice blog you have filled with beautiful pictures!

    Btw, let's follow each other. I'm following you
    already. I'm your #38 follower. Followed me back?
    I will be happy if you do the same to me, too!
    Thanks!

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the name of your blog. Great post and shots. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. a very lovely editorial and gorgeous colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These pictures are dope!

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. she's a fabulous boss too! emmalouque.tumblr.com x

    ReplyDelete