Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bold Souls


Every month or so Glasgow has a pop-up fashion event called Bold Souls.

These events bring together local designers, giving people the opportunity to meet them, try on & get styled up in their clothes - for anyone who loves fashion, its a pretty damn fun way to spend an afternoon!
Last month's event took place in Sub Club, where make-up artist Kaeleigh Wallace provided me with plenty of eyeliner & some dark purple-y lips, I had my hair styled by Rainbow Rooms International & I got to try on one of Chouchou Couture cool crop-tops.
For anyone wishing to attend, the next Bold Souls is on the 30th April...




Top by Chouchou Couture 

Ginger
photos Jamina Davidson

3 comments:

  1. These are great shots! They make me want to be there!Great post, Thanks for sharing!
    Toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com

    xoxo, Amanda

    btw, I'm your new follower! Mind following me back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks absolutely AMAZING!, great phtos and loving your blog:)
    x mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. this seems like a great initiative :) Loving the drawings in the second picture!

    ReplyDelete