Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ford for Vogue


The Christmas issue (December - January) of Vogue Paris has Tom Ford as guest. Obviously, this fits in very well with the recent launch of his first womenswear show, but it goes well beyond and provides an insightful view of where he stands on many things & how he has evolved. 
After a basic portrait it goes into more depth including...


...a shoot with the model Daphne Groeneveld who has been popping up quite a lot recently...


...a spread on Tom Ford's beauty habbits...


...and a piece entitled "Mes Swans", photographed by the man himself!


That's without even mentioning an excellent interview, a piece about his ranch, and there are even family photos - what more could you ask for??? 
 As portraits go, this one is complete. And of course, a perfect opportunity to drool over beautiful clothes in beautiful photos.  So, whether you like Tom Ford or not, I highly recommend getting your hands on a copy!
(Alternatively, here's the link to the Vogue site: http://www.vogue.fr/decembre-2010-00 )

Ginger

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Do not know your blog, I love it!

    I love reading this magazine and see all your photos!

    I invite you to visit my blog.

    http://fashionskullsandsafetypins.blogspot.com/

    We follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hand in one of those vogues where Tom Ford was featured in several pages
    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Tom Ford!! His collections are always awesome!:)
    you have such a great blog by the way!i'm happy i ran into it:) I really like your style and reading your posts!
    So i'm your newest follower:)
    hope you visit me back and become my follower too!
    Love,fashionfabrice!
    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be getting myself this issue!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad Tom Ford is back....soooo glad!

    ReplyDelete