Saturday, November 27, 2010

Freezing Cold




 Temperatures were exceedingly cold this weekend, or at least felt like they were because I'm just no way prepared for this type of weather. Ginger will just tell me to shut up seeing as they're covered in snow in Glasgow.... 

I realise glasses in November are ridiculous and just no shouldn't be worn but any excuse - lots of bright winter sun, for example - will do when it comes to sunglasses!



Pierre Cardin customised trousers, Vivienne Westwood glasses, h&m scarf, vintage tweed and a cosy my-mum-knit-me-this jumper.

Patrick

3 comments:

  1. You have a really cool blog and I love the jumper. Good on your mum for knitting it. Does she take orders for an XS? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photographs! And that scarf is adorable.

    Check out Runway Rundown!!
    www.runwayrundown.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loove your outfit! and by the way - cool blog!

    ReplyDelete