Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ahoy Sailor!

Today my treck North started, and it involved a ferry. It was just too tempting, I had to wear my sailor jersey...





I know we are seeing enough striped sailor-style tops to sink a ship at the moment, but I still continue to wear mine, for three reasons:

1. It was free.
(Found in my father's wardrobe!)

2. It's not a pale imitation.
(A company called Le Minor, straight from Brittany.)

3. It is comfortable.
(Not too tight, not too thin...just perfect!)

I think these are good enough reasons for wearing any item of clothing (although I do admit, it isn't every day one finds something for free). 







So even if I just join the crowds of sailor look-alikes, there is no way I'm going to stop wearing my jersey!

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment