Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Magazine Love

Tomorrow is the 25th of August. Which means it is Vogue day. In other words, the September issue of the French Vogue magazine will (fingers crossed) find its way into my letterbox.
And, like every month I'm excited. 
There is just something so pleasing about removing the magazine from its plastic wrapping, then having one quick flick through its pages before reading it in its entirety from front to back cover. Then, once through, the whole waiting process starts again...
I actually have two subscriptions: the UK Elle, and the French Vogue. Even though they overlap on certain things I like their differences. Like Vogue has some really good culture reviews, which I think adds an interesting dimension to a fashion magazine.  
 I also enjoy perusing I.D., Dazed & Confused, and the like, when I can get my hands on them.
In short, I do love reading a good old magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment