Saturday, August 28, 2010

I want...


Those who have sniffed this little beast will know what I mean when I say that it is AMAZING. I don't know if you can say that a fragrance is stunning, but this one certainly is.  I always, but like always figured out perfume shopping was like hmm yeah tough choice they smell so similar - but no, this one just says to you I'm the one. Reminiscient of first time I smelt Amber by Prada. They just grab your senses proper.

The campaign for this one, is however, terrible - no flair nor originality. It just struck me as overly posed and lacking in... er... smell? Sorry Scorsese. The punchline? Hmm.

If there was a perfume I'd buy without sniffing first, it would be Bang by Marc Jacobs. Just because of the ads & the campaign.


Too sexualised, overly trying-to-shock? Maybe. But it works like, smack, right in the face and you can really get the smell somehow.

Patrick
A Ginger Fashion Monsters exclusive  ©

2 comments:

  1. It is wrong how obsessed I am with men's perfumes. I LOVE Bleu de Chanel.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* the campaign for BANG - it is HOTTT!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete